Great Movers in NYC

I had been searching for weeks online for great movers in NYC and last month I finally found them. After reading all of the positive reviews and testimonials on Patrick Moving and Storage online, I was sold! This moving company really did live up to their reputation.

I was moving apartments in NYC, and had a lot of large, old furniture from my parents’ house, so my main concern was the safety and condition of my furniture. My clothes and appliances were all packed up, and I really couldn’t disassemble the furniture (at least not myself). It didn’t matter much though, because the movers came just about ready for anything. They brought extensive cushioning and all the materials they could need to wrap all of my furniture pieces properly. They assembled everything in the truck efficiently, and not one item got damaged!



I have to say, these are the nicest movers I have ever worked with. Patrick was just as concerned as I was, about making sure we didn’t leave anything behind. I was updated every so often about the progress of the move, and I was able to direct them to place everything exactly where I wanted it, in my new home. This entire process didn’t even take the full day, and the price was very affordable.

I will definitely be adding my testimonial on to the list of many!



Comments

Popular Posts